Facial Firming Gel 1.7 fl oz from Borlind of Germany
Deal of the Month:
Kate by Eco-Me Wood Polish @ $3.9, While Supplies Last!
Eco-Me asked Kate to mix natural ingredients for a safe and effective wood polish, then comes Kate by Eco-Me, Wood Polish. Shop now!
Annemarie Borlind Facial Firming Gel
The answer for couperose skin, enlarged pores, slack tissue and excessive redness.
Annemarie Borlind Facial Firming Gel helps to prevent sagging and bagging as skin ages. This triple action formula is a synergistic blend of botanical and active herbal ingredients that work together to produce an immediate effect.
In just 28 days dermatological tests proved:
The secret blend of ingredients, not available in other products, includes:
- 38% firmer facial skin
- 20% reduction of redness
- Connective tissue is strengthened
- Enlarged pores are reduced
Rediscover the enjoyment of rejuvenated, refined, and refreshed skin with Annemarie Borlind Facial Firming Gel.
- baobab leaf extract - unique to Australia, Africa and India, this valuable extract tones, firms and moisturizes
- celandine - a soothing herb which activates the dispersal of blood congestion and facilitates circulation
- white agaric extract - a close relative of the common mushroom that reduces pore size, firms and also refines the structure of the skin
- fruit acid - this gentle alpha hydroxy acid obtained from fruit stabilizes pH of the skin, exfoliates, and hydrates
- horsetail extract - rich in silicic acid, this herb is well-known for its astringent and tissue-firming effects
- witch hazel extract - an herb valued for centuries for its astringent, antiseptic, and calming properties
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Borlind of Germany, Facial Firming Gel, 1.7 oz