Wrinkle Formula, 60 Vegetarian Capsules, from Juvelink
Deal of the Month:
L.A. Naturals California Poppy 1 oz @ $8.60, While Supplies Last!
Professional strength botanicals. Certified Organic. Shop now!
- Skin Health Supplement with Antioxidants.
Topical skin formulations work great to support the outer layer of the skin (the epidermis). However, our skin also has an inner layer (the dermis) which is rich in collagen that needs attention. The Wrinkle Formula provides nutrition to your skin, working from the inside to the outside. It is imperative to support your skin not only from the outside but also from within.
The Wrinkle Formula has been specially formulated to target the natural processes that lead to skin aging. This unique blend of antioxidants help support healthy, youthful looking skin from the inside. L eading dermatologists have identified a small number of natural antioxidants that, when taken orally as a dietary supplement, enhance the appearance of skin giving it a youthful supple look.
Wrinkle Formula contains:
- Vitamin C-Ester as ascorbyl palmitate. This form of vitamin C is fat soluble facilitating absorption by the skin. It not only prevents free radical damage but also helps to produce collagen to support healthy skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a universal antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage and increases energy production to help in cell repair. Alpha Lipoic Acid also blocks the attachment of sugars to collagen thereby preventing premature aging and skin damage.
- DMAE helps to stabilize cell membranes protecting them from free radical damage by helping cells to expel waste and hold on to valuable nutrients. DMAE also supports muscle under the skin leading to more firm appearance of the skin.
- Grape skin extract contains bioflavonoids which provide support to cell membranes and help strengthen connective tissue.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is a factor found in every cell of the body. It produces approximately 95% of cellular energy. CoQ 10 is not only an excellent antioxidant that aids in collagen and elastin production, it also prevents damage to collagen and elastin aiding in skin repair and renewal.
Juvelink's research and development team has spent enormous amounts of time and resources to formulate what we believe to be the best anti-aging and wrinkled skin supplement on the market. We know that the source of the ingredients used in a supplement is just as important as the formula itself. Therefore, as with all of our products, rest assured that we have made every effort possible to provide you with only the highest quality ingredients.
Please note that these same ingredients can be purchased separately from leading retailers and dermatologist's websites for hundreds of dollars. This would mean taking up to ten (or sometimes even more) capsules each day. Our formula allows you to take only two capsules only once a day, at a significant savings. This is due to our knowledge and experience.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) 300 mg
Graoe Skin Extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) 125 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE) 100 mg
Ubidecarenone Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 30 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Water.
As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal and plenty of water, or as directed by a physician.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Juvelink, Wrinkle Formula, 60 Vegetarian Capsules