Clove Bud Essential Oil, Boxed, 0.5 oz, Aura Cacia
Deal of the Month:
Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz @ $11.19 from NOW Foods... Shop now!
Psyllium Husk Powder offers an excellent source of natural fiber, essential to the promotion of digestive regularity.
Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
- Ingredients: Syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud oil
- Directions: Dilute properly.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by water distillation of the buds.
The sweet, spicy aroma of clove is familiar and comforting. Its scent evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Diffuse it with sweet orange for an uplifting mood.
- Color: Pale yellow to amber brown
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fruity-fresh, acetic
- Middle Note: Typical of eugenol clove note supported and sweetened by the elemnts of the top-note
- Dry Note: Lingering, dry, sweet-spicy
- Aromatherapy Actions: Warm, sense-enhancing
- Safety Data: Mildly toxic by skin contact. Avoid during pregnancy.
- Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20
Suggested Uses: Creativity blend: 5 drops clove bud, 3 drops bergamot, 2 drops nutmeg in a lamp ring diffuser. Motivator: 4 drops clove bud, 4 drops lemon, 2 drops frankincense in a lamp ring diffuser.
Warning: Clove oil is highly irritating.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Aura Cacia, Clove Bud Essential Oil, Boxed, 0.5 oz