- Homeopathic Oral Spray.
- Cell Salts + Flower Essences.
- Occasional Earache, Ringing in Ear, Difficulty Listening.
- Non GMO, No Alcohol.
- Sugar, Dairy & Gluten Free.
- Homeopathic Formula.
Homeopathy & Flower Essences:
- Jump start your body's natural ability to heal.
- Natural, safe and non-habit forming.
- No contraindications. May be effectively used with drugs and other supplements.
- Alcohol, sugar, dairy & gluten free.
- Prepared in purified & structured water with natural preservatives.
- Blends time-tested natural medicine with modern technology.
- One month supply.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of
- Occassional earache
- Ringing, buzzing or humming in ears
- Earache from congestion
- Pulsation in ear
- Difficulty listening to others
Indications are based on homeopathic materia medica, not clinical tests.
Active Ingredient ... Purpose
Each dose contains equal parts of:
Calc Sulp 6X HPUS ... buzzing, humming, ringing, or roaring in ears
Clematis 5X HPUS ... day dreaming; absent minded; rarely fully present
Fer Phos 12X HPUS ... occasional earache with sharp or throbbing pain; ringing in ears
Heather 5X HPUS ... difficulty listening to others
Kali Mur 6X HPUS ... earache from congestion; stuffy sensation in ear
Kali Sulph 6X HPUS ... pulsation in ear
White Chestnut 5X HPUS ... incessant mental chatter; echo like voices in head
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Bayberry*, Century Agave*, Natural Flavor, Purified and Structured Water, Red Mountain Heather*, Rhubarb*, Rosa Sinowilsonii*, Star Tulip*, Vanilla*
* flower essence
Best if used in morning and just before bed. Use 5 days per week until symptoms are relieved.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 4-5 sprays in mouth twice per day.
Children 2 years to under 12 years: 2-3 sprays in mouth twice per day.
Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
Warnings: Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.