Similasan Kids Sore Throat Relief
- Original Swiss Formula.
- Guaiac Tree Actives.
- Kids 2+.
- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients.
- Sore, Dry Throat, Difficulty Swallowing.
- Benzocaine Free, No Harsh Chemicals.
- Dissolvable Tablets.
- Feel Good About Feeling Better.
Similasan works differently than most medical products. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted over 35 years in Switzerland, it gently stimulates the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Sore throat
- Dry throat
- Difficulty swallowing
*These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic principles. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Active Ingredients -- Purpose:
Guaiacum (Guaiac Tree) 3X sore throat, difficulty swallowing, dry throat
Guaiacum (Guaiac tree) 6X sore throat, difficulty swallowing, dry throat
Guaiacum (Guaiac Tree) 12X sore throat, difficulty swallowing, dry throat
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, magnesium stearate
*Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Adults and children ages 2 and older:
Take 1 tablet every 4 hours, up to 6 times a day. Do not swallow tablets whole, but chew or allow to dissolve in the mouth. Tablet may also be dissolved in a glass of water. Or use as directed by a licensed health care professional.
Warnings: According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms). Not intended for children under 2. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.