NeoCell Skin Care - Pure H.A. Hyaluronic Acid Serum 1 oz
Deal of the Month:
Crystal Body Deodorant Pump Spray 4 oz @ $3.75, While Supplies Last!
Crystal Body Deodorant is made of 100% natural mineral salts, which are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-sticky, non-staining, and can be used by both men and women... Shop now!
|Pure H.A. is a natural source HA extracted under a patent pending process from rooster combs, not artificially from bacterial fermentation in a laboratory. Pure H.A. is very pure and has no side effects that can be sometimes associated with artificial hyaluronic acid.
Once or twice daily, gently smooth a few drops of PureH.A. Liposome Serum on clean, dry skin over face and neck before moisturizers. Avoid eye contact.
Pure HA Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients:
- Purified Water: Neutral pH, without minerals or other contaminants, bacterial free. The purest, most stable form of water.
- Phospholipids: Most important in membrane building compounds that occur in human, animal, and plant cells. Naturally contain essential polyunsaturated fatty acids which contribute to activation of cellular metabolism. The most important is linoleic acid, which has been shown to reduce transdermal moisture loss, regulate function of the sebaceous glands, and increase respiratory activity of the skin. Also act as natural co-solubilizers to bind water and fat.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (also known as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Vitamin E): Promotes moisturization of the skin by penetration into the skin, and not just an occlusive effect. And aids in providing a smooth appearance to skin' surface. Improves protection of sunscreen preparation by inhibiting free radical formation. Reduces cross-linking of collagen fibers, and therefore increased elasticity
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (fat-soluble Vitamin C):
Provides strong antioxidant properties in a stable form of Vitamin C. Works synergistically with Vitamin E. Has been shown to stimulate collagen production.
- Soluble Collagen: Protein fiber found in skin (extracted from Bovine tissue). Helps build water level by holding moisture filled fibers close to skin's surface. Produces younger looking skin due to increased moisture content. Works to decrease lines and wrinkles caused by lack of moisture. Soluble collagen is young non-cross-linked collagen and is the ingredient to look for in collagen-containing cosmetics. Collagen can be utilized by the skin to raise its moisture level, increase elasticity, improve the function of the capillaries and sooth the complexion's surface.
- Acrillymide/ Sodium Acryloydmethylaurate Copolymer Isohexadecane:
thickening and emulsifying polymer.
- Isohexadine: emulsifying agent.
- Polysorbate-80: Condensate of sorbitol and oleic acid, from coconut oil. Acts as an emulsifier and stabilizer. Keeps essential oils of a fragrance in a solution.
- PureH.A. hyaluronic acid: A natural hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is responsible for increasing the viscosity of water (making it thicker and more resistant to pressure) in the body to help bathe our cells and lubricate our organs internally, as well as within the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: A humectant very resistant to high humidity. Aids in retaining scents and prevents spoilage.
- Xanthan Gum: A high molecular weight polysaccharide gum produced by pure culture fermentation of a carbohydrate with a bacterium. Used as a gelling agent.
- Tyrosine: Facilitates the absorption of Vitamin C, helps the production of melanin.
- Proline: Amino Acid essential for collagen formation. Useful in all conditions affecting status of supporting structures.
- Cysteine: Maintains texture and flexibility of skin by inactivating free radicals.
- Zinc Chloride: A carrier for vitamin C to easily penetrate into the skin layers.
- Phenoxyethanol: Organic preservative.
- Methylparaben: An organic preservative from gum benzoin. An inhibitor of microbial growth.
- Ethylparaben: Organic preservative.
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative used as a fungicide.
- Propylparaben: An organic preservative from esters of p-Hydroxybenzoate acid. Widely used in cosmetics as a bactericide and fungicide.
- Butylparaben: Organic preservative.
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulate) Oil: A Natural essential oil used for scent.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
NeoCell, Pure H.A. Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 1 oz