Non-Woven Epilation Strips - Small, 100 ct, Parissa
Deal of the Month:
Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz @ $11.19 from NOW Foods... Shop now!
Psyllium Husk Powder offers an excellent source of natural fiber, essential to the promotion of digestive regularity.
Parissa Non-Woven Epilation Strips - Small
- Fabric Strips for Waxing: These epilation strips are for use with Parissa liquid hair removal waxes.
- Non-Woven Fabric: They are non-woven which means they help prevent the wax from soaking through, no sticky hands.
- Soft & Flexible: Soft yet sturdy and durable, these are professional quality fabric strips.
- Re-Usable: These fabric strips for waxing are re-usable (only with sugar based waxes), rinse in water and hang to dry.
- Contains: 100 fabric strips, smaller size = 5'' x 2''.
What is it?
Fabric strips for use with liquid waxes. The fabric strips are non-woven. This means they prevent the wax from soaking through, no more sticky hands.
How do I use Epilation Strips?
Parissa waxing kits come with fabric strips, but you may want to purchase extra. Press on a fabric strip after applying a thin layer of wax to the area you are removing hair from. Zip off quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Parissa, Non-Woven Epilation Strips - Small, 100 ct