Stress-X Magnesium Powder, Lemon Lime, 8.8 oz, Trace Minerals Research
Deal of the Month:
Avalon Organic Volumizing Rosemary Shampoo 11 oz @ $8.36, While Supplies Last!
This shampoo volumizes and gently cleanses hair and scalp, as strengthening oat protein builds body for fuller, healthier-looking hair. Shop now!
Trace Minerals Research Stress-X Magnesium Powder
- Helps Your Mind and Body Feel Peaceful & Relaxed.
- Gluten Free.
- Dietary Supplement.
While 60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction.
Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps and nerve irritability.
Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions.
Stress-X Magnesium Powder is a natural magnesium supplement formulated with magnesium citrate and over 72 ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace to help maintain healthy magnesium levels in the body to help you stay calm and relaxed and to feel overall wellness in body and mind.
Serving Size: About 1 level tsp. (5 g)
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving %DV
Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%*
Sugars 1 g
Magnesium (Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Carbonate) 350 mg 88%
Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM)
A complex of over 72 naturally-occurring ionic trace minerals. 100 mg **
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Values not established.
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, organic evaporated cane juice, natural flavors blend (lemon, lime), malic acid, silica, quercetin powder, stevia reb A.
Mix 1 level tsp. of powder into 2-4 ounces of water and stir until dissolved. Take once or twice daily, with or without food. To add to the calming effects of Stress-X Magnesium Powder, mix with hot water. For best results, divide your daily serving into two or three servings. If this is your first time taking Stress-X Magnesium Powder, take 1/2 the serving size to test bowel tolerance.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Trace Minerals Research, Stress-X Magnesium Powder, Lemon Lime, 8.8 oz