BHI Nausea Formula, 100 Tablets, MediNatura
Deal of the Month:
Avalon Organic Volumizing Rosemary Shampoo 11 oz @ $8.36, While Supplies Last!
This shampoo volumizes and gently cleanses hair and scalp, as strengthening oat protein builds body for fuller, healthier-looking hair. Shop now!
|BHI Nausea |
For the temporary relief of: queasiness, vomiting, dyspepsia, flatulence.
Based on the individual constituents of BHI Nausea the characteristic symptoms might include:
- Hunger pains improved by eating; dyspepsia, intermittency of symptoms, irresistible urge to swear and curse; painful vesicles with fetid odor in the mouth, burning as from pepper.
- Persistent nausea and vomiting, clear tongue, spasmodic affections, cough with the sensation that the stomach will turn.
- Stitching pain on left side of stomach with ulceration; great desire for sweets gastroenteritis; errors in perception; impatience.
- Hyperchlorhydrea with acidity and gastric symptoms, intense acrid eructations.
- Cold hands and feet
- Always hungry and thirsty
- Nausea at sight of food.
Suggested use: Take tablets sublingually or by dissolving completely in mouth. Adults and Children above 6 years: For mild symptoms, take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily. One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief. Infants and Children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
Use with BHI Stomach tablets for added effectiveness
Ingredients: Anacardum orientale 6X, Argentum nitricum 8X, Carbo vegetabilis 12X, Iodium 12X, Ipecacuanha 6X, Robinia pseudoacacia 10X, Sepia 30X.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
MediNatura, BHI Nausea Formula, 100 Tablets