Biofreeze Cold Therapy Pain Relief Set
- Club Exclusive Pack.
- Set Includes: Two 3 oz Roll-Ons Mess Free + Bonus 1 oz On-the-go Gel Tube.
Fast Penetrating Pain Relief
- at home
- at work
- on the go
When you need a quality option for pain relief, you will want to consider BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief. This is a topical analgesic that utilizes quality ingredients, including the cooling effects of menthol, to help provide natural pain relief.
- BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief is the #1 clinically recommended topical analgesic.
- For arthritis, back pain, joints and sore muscles.
- Penetrates quickly to provide relief from aches and pains no matter whether you are at home, work or on the go.
- Can be applied directly to feet, ankles, knees, hands, wrists, elbows, hips, back, neck and shoulders.
- Free of parabens and propylene glycol.
What Does the BIOFREEZE Cold Therapy Pain Relief Set Include?
With this set, you will receive two BIOFREEZE roll-on bottles, as well as a single tube of BIOFREEZE pain relief gel. They are in convenient sizes, as well. Each of the roll-on options contains three fluid ounces, while the gel tube contains one fluid ounce. This should be enough to keep you out of pain for some time.
Biofreeze Gel Tube & Roll-On Uses:
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with arthritis, backache, strains and sprains.
Biofreeze Gel Tube & Roll-On Ingredients:
Active ingredients: Menthol USP 4%
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Blue 1, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Yellow 5
Biofreeze Gel Tube & Roll-On Directions:
Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more four times daily; massage not necessary. Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician.