Ceremonial Matcha, Stone-Ground Green Tea Powder, 16 Bags, Numi Tea
Deal of the Month:
Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz @ $11.19 from NOW Foods... Shop now!
Psyllium Husk Powder offers an excellent source of natural fiber, essential to the promotion of digestive regularity.
Numi Tea Ceremonial Matcha
A way of tea unique to Japan, Matcha is a shade-grown green tea ground into a fine powder. An antioxidant powerhouse, Matcha drinkers benefit from ingesting the whole leaf rather than the brewed leaves. Numi's Ceremonial Matcha is of the highest quality and has a bright savory taste, followed by a lingering sweetness.
- Alchemy: Stone-ground, highest quality, shade-grown green tea.
- Flavor Notes: Bright savory taste, followed by a lingering sweetness.
- Occasion: Morning or afternoon pick-me-up.
- Caffeine: Higher.
Organic matcha green tea.
1. Bring 8 oz. of water to a boil.
2. Scoop 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of Numi's matcha into a bowl.
3. Pour hot water over powder and blend until frothy.
Enjoy hot, iced or in smoothies!
4. Add desired sweetener and enjoy!
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Numi Tea, Ceremonial Matcha, Stone-Ground Green Tea Powder, 16 Bags