Culturelle Digestive Health Probiotic Chewable
- With the #1 Clinically Studied Probiotic.
- Probiotic Supplement with Naturally Sourced Lactobacillus GG.
- Orange - Natural & Artificial Flavors.
- Restores the Natural Balance of Good Bacteria in Your Digestive Tract.
- Helps Your Digestive System Work Better.
- Helps Reduce Digestive Upset.
- Helps with Occasional Diarrhea.
- Helps with Gas & Bloating.
- Plus Supports Your Immune System.
- Contains 24 Once Daily Tablets ~ 10 Billion Active Cultures.
World's Most #1 Researched Probiotic
When the natural balance of good and non-beneficial bacteria in your intestinal tract is disturbed, your digestive health is open to a host of potential concerns. Culturelle® with probiotic Lactobacillus GG, the most clinically studied probiotic, and Inulin a prebiotic, naturally replaces the non-beneficial bacteria, returning healthy balance to your intestinal tract.
Take Culturelle Chewables Daily to:
- Help Boost Digestion & Overall Digestive Health
- Help Reduce the Likelihood of Gas & Bloating
- Help Support the Immune System & General Well-Being
- Help Minimize Travel Associated Stomach & Digestive Issues
Culturelle is safe for everyday, long-term use.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount per Serving
Calories Total 5
Sodium 10 mg< 1
Total Carbohydrate 1 g < 1
Sugars 0 g
Vitamin C 10 mg 15
Lactobacillus GG 10 Billion Cells
Inulin Chicory Root Extract 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, Mannitol (Corn or Wheat), Glyceryl Behenate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor
Suggested use for adults and children 4 years of age and older: As a dietary supplement, chew 1 tablet per day to support digestive and immune health. Continued daily use is suggested. If experiencing digestive upset, 2 tablets daily are recommended until discomfort subsides. When traveling, chew 2 tablets daily throughout the trip. Best results if started 2 to 3 days prior to travel. Consult your medical professional for more information.
Storage instructions: Store Culturelle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.