Siddha Emotional Detox
- Homeopathic Oral Spray.
- Cell Salts + Flower Essences.
- Mental Fatigue, Irritability, Melancholy.
- Non GMO, No Alcohol.
- Sugar, Dairy & Gluten Free.
- Homeopathic Remedy.
Homeopathy & Flower Essences:
- Jump start your body's natural ability to heal.
- Natural, safe and non-habit forming.
- No contraindications. May be effectively used with drugs and other supplements.
- Alcohol, sugar, dairy & gluten free.
- Prepared in purified & structured water with natural preservatives.
- Blends time-tested natural medicine with modern technology.
- Three month supply.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of
- Mental fatigue
- Physical, mental or emotional shock
Indications are based on homeopathic materia medica, not clinical tests.
Active Ingredient ... Purpose
Each dose contains equal parts of:
Calc Phos 12X HPUS ... forgetful; difficulty performing intellectual operations
Calc Sulph 6X HPUS ... worried about future; irritable; easily angered
Holly 5X HPUS ... anger; resentment; rage; jealousy
Kali Phos 6X HPUS ... nervous dread; lethargy; irritable; nervous; great despondency; melancholy; restless
Nat Mur 6X HPUS... irritable; tired of life; joyless; indifferent; forgetful
Nat Phos 6X HPUS ... excess lactic acid; melancholy; despondent; lassitude
Nat Sulph 6X HPUS ... inability to think; irritability in the morning; sadness; ill-humor
Olive 5X HPUS ... physical and mental fatigue
Star of Bethlehem 5X HPUS ... aftereffects of physical, mental, or emotional shocks that occurred recently or long ago
Sweet Chestnut 5X HPUS ... at one's limits
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Avocado*, California Poppy*, Cedar*, Cereus Jusberti*, Dutchman's Breeches*, Figwort*, Flame of the Forest*, Garlic*, Jacob's Ladder*, Lily of the Valley*, Natural Flavor, Purified and Structured Water, Swamp Onion*, Wintergreen*
* flower essence
5 sprays in the mouth before bed. Use a maximum of 3 nights per week until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
Warnings: Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.