Fairhaven FertilAid® for Women
- Restores hormonal balance while supporting overall reproductive wellness.
- Herbal nutrients such as chasteberry are combined with folic acid, essential vitamins, and antioxidants.
Optimize Your Chances of Conceiving.
FertilAid for Women is the doctor-approved and ObGyn-recommended fertility supplement designed to enhance fertility and improve reproductive health.
With an all natural, non-prescription formula that brings together scientifically-validated herbal ingredients and essential vitamins, FertilAid promotes female hormonal balance and reproductive wellness, supporting fertility and optimizing your chances to conceive.
Created by ObGyn and leading fertility expert, Amos Grunebaum, MD, FertilAid for Women combines fertility-enhancing nutrients with a "Just Right" formula of folic acid, essential vitamins and minerals, and key antioxidants. This comprehensive formula makes it the only fertility supplement offering total preconception vitamin support that has been optimized for trying-to-conceive women.
FertilAid for Women was formulated on the basis of established scientific literature to help optimize fertility safely and naturally as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. With a proprietary herbal formula that includes chasteberry (vitex), red clover blossom, siberian ginseng, and gingko biloba, FertilAid helps restore hormonal balance while supporting overall reproductive wellness.
Why FertilAid for Women?
- Designed to help balance the hormones that govern the monthly cycle and reproduction.
- The only fertility supplement offering 100% RDA of vitamins, including folic acid, minerals and antioxidants.
- Doctor and ObGyn formulated and recommended.
- "Fertility-Enhancing" formula based on mainstream scientific research and clinical studies.
- Safe and all-natural, no artificial dyes, colors, or preservatives.
- Manufactured in the U.S. by a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
FertilAid For Women Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily. Do not take with Clomid or fertility drugs. Discontinue use if you believe you are or may be pregnant.
Warnings: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Keep out of the reach of children.
FertilAid For Women Ingredients: