Holista Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure, 100 ml Bottle
Deal of the Month:
Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz @ $11.19 from NOW Foods... Shop now!
Psyllium Husk Powder offers an excellent source of natural fiber, essential to the promotion of digestive regularity.
Tea Tree Oil: Nature's First Aid Kit in a bottle.
Holista Tea Tree Oil, from the Melaleuca alternifolia tree of Australia, is valued as a natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic topical treatment for everything from insect bites to athlete's foot.
It is used medicinally in the treatment of a wide range of skin conditions including, but not limited to:
- head lice
- minor skin abrasions
- fungal infections such as athlete's foot and nail fungus
- insect bites
Apply 2-3 times a day to affected areas or as recommended by a physician. For topical use only.
Each ml (20 drops) contains Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) 100% pure.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water.
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use in the presence of dermatitis or other chronic skin conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Holista, Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure, 100 ml