iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, 2 Tests
Deal of the Month:
Crystal Stick Deodorant 4.25 oz @ $5.99 from Crystal Body Deodorant... Shop now!
Crystal Body Deodorant is made of 100% natural mineral salts, which are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-sticky, non-staining, and can be used by both men and women.
iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test
- Self-Test at Home, Results in 15 Mins.
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization.
Get instant results in 15 minutes.
The unique test card shortens the time to get your results and makes the results easy to read. If only the C line shows up, the test is negative. If both C and T lines show up, the test is positive.
4 Steps. 15 Minutes. Minimal Discomfort.
Our easy, comfortable test determines in just 4 steps and 15 minutes whether you have COVID-19. The test is also non-invasive as you don't need to collect a sample from deep in your nasal cavity go get accurate results.
Flu or COVID, 15 mins to get peace of mind.
In case of physical discomfort such as fever, sneeze, cough and fatigue, you can quickly know if you have COVID-19 within 15 mins.
Quick in-home testing takes away the worry of developing symptoms.
Back to school, back to the office or just back from travel or public gatherings, a rapid, 15-min, self-test waiting at home when you get back.
Group COVID testing for school event planners, administrators and organizers everywhere
Each individual in the group can test themselves at home and upload their results confidentially to the group manager within a selected timeframe.
The results generate an iHealth Pass that can be used as digital proof of negative results.
Users can store their vaccine record in the app for easy access.
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: Test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app (Installation of app is optional).
- For Ages 2 and Above: The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members' test results as needed at school, work or an event.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
iHealth, COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, 2 Tests