Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs, Japanese Style, 2 lb (907 g)
Deal of the Month:
Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz @ $11.19 from NOW Foods... Shop now!
Psyllium Husk Powder offers an excellent source of natural fiber, essential to the promotion of digestive regularity.
Kikkoman Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs
- Zero Grams Trans Fat.
- Two 1 lb (453.5 g ) Packages.
Anyone can make their own bread crumbs. But give Kikkoman Japanese Style Panko Bread Crumbs a try, and you'll never want to use ordinary bread crumbs again. They're coarser and lighter - the premium all-purpose breading for baked or fried appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- More Crunch: Rough texture and larger crumb size make a crispier coating.
- Lighter Bite: Crumbs are less dense, so they absorb less fat, cook cleaner and "eat lighter" than ordinary bread crumbs.
- Holding Power: Retain their crispiness longer, even after lengthy holding.
- Zero Grams Trans Fat: Meet customer demand for better-for-you menu items.
- Coating: Perfect for baked or fried chicken, crab cakes, seafood or vegetables dishes.
- Finger Foods: Give long-lasting crunch to fried cheese, prawns, mushrooms and other appetizers.
- Fruit Fritters: A delicate coating for apple and other fruit fritters.
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs Ingredients:
Wheat Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Kikkoman, Panko Bread Crumbs, Japanese Style, 2 lb (907 g)