Kirkland Signature Healthy Weight Cat Food
- When fed properly, helps cats return to their optimal weight range within 6 weeks.
- Strategically formulated for hairball control.
- Formulated with fresh chicken.
- No corn, wheat or soy ingredients.
Kirkland Signature Super Premium Healthy Weight Indoor Adult Cat Formula is specially designed to be nutritionally balanced to help indoor adult cats achieve and maintain a lean body condition. A blend of fiber ingredients helps support healthy digestion and the added health benefits of omega fatty acids, antioxidants and L-Carnitine will help your cat lead a happy, healthy life.
- Digestive Support System: Probiotics and natural prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your cat's intestines. These probiotics are processed under strict human-grade standards to ensure purity and viability. Each kilogram of food provides 220 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion and help your cat maintain an active lifestyle.
- Lean Body Condition: With only 285 calories per cup and added L-Carnitine, this formula is designed to help overweight cats lose weight. L-Carnitine helps turn fat into energy and build lean muscle.
- Omega Fatty Acid Nutrition: Contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids to help your cat maintain a shiny, healthy coat and a strong immune system.
- Antioxidants: Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium work together to support your cat's healthy lifestyle.
- Added Taurine: An essential amino acid for your cat's heart and eyes.
Crude Protein 32.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 9.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 10.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Magnesium 0.1% Maximum
Selenium 0.3 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 100 IU/kg Minimum
Taurine 0.1% Minimum
L-Carnitine* 30 mg/kg Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 1.7% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% Minimum
Total Live & Active Cultures* Not Less Than 220,000,000 CFU/kg
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient
3,100 kcal/kg (285 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Changing your pet's diet should be a gradual process. Start by adding a small amount of your pet's new food to their current food, gradually increasing the new food amount and decreasing the current food amount at each feeding. Continue this method for approximately one week. For sensitive cats, a more gradual change is beneficial, over a period of 10 to 14 days.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Chicken meal, ground white rice, peas, powdered cellulose (source of fiber), potato protein, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, flaxseed, fish meal, sodium bisulfate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, dried chicory root, L-Carnitine, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.