Mucuna, Nervine Tonic, 60 Caplets, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare
Deal of the Month:
Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz @ $11.19 from NOW Foods... Shop now!
Psyllium Husk Powder offers an excellent source of natural fiber, essential to the promotion of digestive regularity.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Mucuna
- Nervine Tonic.
- USDA Organic.
- Gluten Free.
- Additive Free.
- Easy-to-Swallow Caplets.
- Herbal Supplement.
With its unique, drooping pods that almost look like curled-up caterpillars. Mucuna (Mucuna pruriens) is a traditional nervine tonic used for centuries to support normal function of the brain and reproductive system.
Mucuna Key Benefits:
- Supports brain function and optimum performance of the nervous system.
- Supports normal levels of relaxation.
- Contains an amino acid (L-DOPA) which converts to dopamine in the body.
- Helps support the production of a hormone commonly associated with the "pleasure system" of the brain providing feelings of enjoyment and motivation.
- Considered an effective nervine tonic in traditional Indian healthcare.
Serving Size: One Caplet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Organic Velvet Bean standardized extract (seed) (Mucuna pruriens DC.) (15% L-DOPA, 15 mg) 250 mg *
Organic Velvet Bean powder (stem) 350 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
No additives or preservatives. No wheat, corn, soy, yeast or dairy. No ingredients of animal origin.
Take 1 caplet per day before food.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Mucuna, Nervine Tonic, 60 Caplets