Himalayan Institute Ceramic Neti Pot Starter Kit
THE ORIGINAL CERAMIC NETI POT STARTER KIT & DOCTOR RECOMMENDED!
NEW - FREE NETI STIK™ INHALER WITH YOUR STARTER KIT PURCHASE!
The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot™ in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with food-grade glaze and certified lead-free.
- Soothe dry nasal passages.
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants.
- Remove excess mucus?? naturally.
Ceramic Neti Pot Starter Kit Contains:
- Our Original Ceramic Neti Pot.
- 8 oz of Neti Salt.
- Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost - to help sooth dry nasal passages.
- Neti Stik Inhaler - cooling and energizing sensation for the nose - FREE BONUS.
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion.
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants.
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel.
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques.
Features of the Ceramic Neti Pot
- Classic feel of a ceramic pot.
- Certified lead-free*.
The Ceramic Neti Pot is not microwavable.
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
*Certified to comply with United States Food and Drug Administration Compliance Policy Guides for cadmium, 7117.06 and lead, 7117.07.