Canus Nature Pure Vegetal Base Soap Bar - Original Recipe
Since 1998, the Canus laboratory has developed a proven technique that transfers the benefits of fresh goat milk to its various product lines.
Biodegradable soap made with vegetal base from a certified sustainable plantation.
Delicately soothes your senses with a comforting fragrance.
- Does not contain phosphates, parabens or EDTA.
- Free of dyes and colorants.
- Contains mild ingredients that purify the skin without affecting its natural moisture barrier.
- Goat's milk is traditionally recognized for containing moisturizing fatty acids, vitamins A (retinol) and B3 (niacin), potassium, zinc and selenium.
- Finished product not tested on animals.
- Made in Canada.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua/Water/Eau/Agua, Caprae Lac/Goat Milk/Lait de Ch¨¨vre/Leche de Cabra, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance/Fragancia, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.