NOW Foods Organic
- Quinoa & Rice Pasta.
- Gluten-Free and Corn-Free.
- Simply Natural.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners Or Hydrogenated Oils.
- Made Without The 8 Major Common Allergens.
- Just Pure Gluten-free Goodness.
- Always Made Without Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Nuts, Corn, Eggs.
- Produced In A Dedicated Gluten-free, Allergy-friendly Facility.
- Eat What You Love. Love What You Eat.
From hearty spaghetti and lasagna to every kids favorite, macaroni, pasta is a wholesome, versatile and convenient choice. With Living Now® Gluten-Free Organic Quinoa Penne you and your family can once again enjoy pasta dishes without wheat, corn, soy and other allergens.
Made with three simple organic ingredients rice, quinoa and amaranth our gluten-free pasta offers the delicious flavor and texture you expect from traditional pasta. Our wholesome pasta is made without GMOs, allergens and additives and is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility, so your family can enjoy their favorite pasta dishes without sacrificing quality or flavor.
Living Now® is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - its a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line provides wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now® products are produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and are non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now® eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
2 oz. dry (56 g)
Servings Per Container:
Amount per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g 2%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 5 mg <1%
Total Carbohydrate 43 g 14%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Ingredients: Organic Rice, Organic Quinoa and Organic Amaranth.
Other Ingredients: None.
Certified Organic by QAI.
1) In a large pot, bring 4 quarts (16 cups) of water to a rapid boil. Add 1 tsp. salt to water if desired.
2) Add pasta and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender but firm.
3) Remove from heat. Drain and serve as desired. Do not rinse.
Quinoa Penne Pesto and Caulifower
A recipe the whole family can enjoy! This recipe is free of gluten and corn, allergy-friendly, and has a low glycemic impact.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
1 cup Ellyndale Organics™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup cauliflower, chopped
3 cups spinach, chopped
2 cups basil, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
tsp black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Place cauliflower on sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes or until heads are golden brown.
3) In a food processor combine spinach, basil, roasted cauliflower, garlic, salt and black pepper until coarsely ground.
4) Slowly drizzle in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil until fully incorporated.
5) Toss with 1 box of cooked Quinoa Penne and enjoy!