Salonpas Lidocaine 4% Pain Relieving Gel-Patch
- For Temporary Relief of Pain for Your Back, Neck, Shoulders, Knees and Elbows.
- Unscented, Numbing Relief to Desensitize Aggravated Nerves.
- Lidocaine 4%: Maximum Strength Available without a Prescription.
- Maximum Strength Available without a Prescription.
- Soothing Hydrogel Technology.
- From the World's No. 1 OTC Topical Analgesics Patch Brand.
Salonpas is the World's No.1 OTC Topical Analgesics Patch Brand. With 80 years of experience in topical analgesics, Salonpas provides innovative and effective over-the-counter products to millions of pain sufferers around the world.
Topical anesthetic patches, like Salonpas LIDOCAINE 4% Pain Relieving Gel-Patches, are a great alternative to gels or creams. Patches are portable, convenient and apply without any mess. When applied properly, Salonpas patches stay in place and can be worn easily under clothing.
Try Salonpas LIDOCAINE 4% Pain Relieving Gel-Patches the next time you have pain.
- Rounded corners help prevent accidental peeling of the patch providing better adhesion2 throughout use.
- A clever mid-line perforation in the backing makes it easy to apply without wrinkles or folding.
- Thin, flexible and stretchable material bends with your movements to remain affixed to your skin.
- One patch per pouch means your patch will be fresh each time.
- Smart packaging design provides peace of mind for parents and caregivers.
Lidocaine 4% - Topical Anesthetic
Inactive Ingredients: aluminum silicate, dihydroxyaluminum aminoacetate, disodium edetate, gelatin, glycerin, methylparaben, oleic acid, polyacrylic acid, polyvinyl alcohol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area;
- Remove film from patch and apply to the skin (see illustration);
- Apply 1 patch at a time to affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily;
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8-hour application.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a doctor.