ThermaCare HeatWraps - Neck, Shoulder and Wrist Wraps
- Powerful Pain Relief & Deep Muscle Relaxation.
- Air-Activated: Just open pouch; starts to warm on its own
- Eight Hours of Heat
- Ultra-Thin, Comfortable, Discreet, Odorless
What is ThermaCare?
ThermaCare is a disposable air-activated wrap that delivers low level, consistent, therapeutic heat for 8 hours. Just open the pouch and these single-use wraps begin to warm up when exposed to air.
Provides temporary relief of minor muscular backaches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.
Examples of when to use ThermaCare:
- Activities (exercise, sports, family outings, manual labor)
- Sitting for prolonged periods (desk, car, airplane)
Please read all instructions and warnings before use. Additional warnings are included in the package insert. To reduce the risk of burns, fire, and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the use instructions and warnings.
Tear open pouch when ready to use. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare to reach its therapeutic temperature. Peel away paper to reveal an adhesive side. Place on pain area with adhesive against the skin. Attach firmly. Be careful when applying to the wrist - Do NOT overlap the heat cells. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend you wear ThermaCare for 8 hours. Do NOT wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period.
This product can cause burns. Check skin frequently during use. If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately.
55 or Older:
Your risk of burning increases as you age. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing, NOT directly against your skin, and do not wear while sleeping.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Diabetes, poor circulation or heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, or are pregnant.
Each heat disc contains iron (~2 grams), which can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately. If heat disc contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse right away with water. Never heat product in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
When using this product:
- Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters - if found, stop use.
- If product feels too hot - stop use or wear over clothing.
- Do not place extra pressure, a tight waistband or belt over the product.
- Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period.
Do not use:
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments.
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin.
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours.
- On people unable to follow all use instructions.
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat.
- With other forms of heat.
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn.
- If after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged, as this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
Do not microwave.