FloraSil, Water-Soluble Form of Silica, 180 Vegetarian Capsules, Flora
Deal of the Month:
Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz @ $11.19 from NOW Foods... Shop now!
Psyllium Husk Powder offers an excellent source of natural fiber, essential to the promotion of digestive regularity.
- Supports healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Source of silicon for the maintenance of healthy skin, nails, and hair.
It's prized for its ability to help restore natural beauty by providing valuable nutrients to skin, bones, hair, and nails, but unfortunately much silica is lost in many food sources due to over-refining and processing. Supplementation with a carefully prepared and easily absorbed form of silica, like FloraSil, can help provide the silica your body may be thirsting for.
- Water-soluble form of silica, made from the Spring horsetail plant.
- Uses a special extraction process, using water instead of chemicals, developed by Dr. Louis Kervran at the University of Paris.
- Extraction method preserves bioflavonoids necessary for effective absorption of silica and ensures retention of calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, boron, iron, and phosphorus.
- Free of artificial additives and preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
Silicon 4.7 mg
(equivalent to 10 mg silica from extract of spring horsetail Equisetum arvense aerial parts)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, corn syrup solids (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (plant-source) and hypromellose.
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with meals.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Flora Health, FloraSil, Water-Soluble Form of Silica, 180 Vegetarian Capsules