AZO Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief
- Fast Relief for Urinary Pain.
- Not a Common Pain Reliever.
- Relieves Pain, Burning & Urgency.
- Targets the Source of Pain.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended.
- Contains the #1 Doctor Recommended Ingredient to Help Relieve Urinary Pain & Discomfort.
Made in USA
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Active Ingredients: Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride - 97.5 mg (Urinary Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Povidone, Croscarmellose Sodium, Polyethylene Glycol, Carnauba Wax, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, May Also Contain: Corn Starch
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed. Take with a full glass of water.
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar) and ketones tests
This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine hydrochloride
Do not use if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product:
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.