Brahmi Hair Oil, 8 oz, Vadik Herbs
Deal of the Month:
Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz @ $11.19 from NOW Foods... Shop now!
Psyllium Husk Powder offers an excellent source of natural fiber, essential to the promotion of digestive regularity.
Vadik Herbs Brahmi Oil
- Massaging of hair & scalp with a proper nutrient hair oil gives additional nutrition to the scalp and prevents hair loss.
- Massaging also increases the blood circulation in the scalp & this keeps the hair roots strong.
- Excellent for combating dandruff and dry scalp.
- Contains fresh Brahmi (Gotu Kola) leaves in an all-natural coconut oil base.
Ayurvedic Brahmi oil has been traditionally used as a stimulant for the hair. According to Ayurveda, Brahmi Oil can be used to maintain a healthy scalp and form a natural preventative against the dandruff and flaking.
Vadik Herbs Brahmi Oil contains only the finest mixture of pure cocunut oil and many carefully selected Ayurvedic herbs, including the use of fresh Brahmi leaves.
1. Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp
2. Massage the scalp gently with fingers in a circular motion, so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually
3. Leave for an hour or more before washing with an all-natural shampoo.
Brahmi Oil Ingredients:
Coconut Oil, fresh Hydrocotyle asiatica leaves, Rubia cordifolia, Sida cordifolia, Terminalia chebula, Saffron, Essential oils (for fragrance)
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Vadik Herbs (Bazaar of India), Brahmi Hair Oil, 8 oz