Chestal Honey Syrup Children's Cough Relief, 6.7 oz, Boiron
Deal of the Month:
Crystal Body Deodorant Pump Spray 4 oz @ $3.75, While Supplies Last!
Crystal Body Deodorant is made of 100% natural mineral salts, which are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-sticky, non-staining, and can be used by both men and women... Shop now!
Boiron Chestal Honey for Children
- 2+ and Older.
- Multi-Symptom Formula.
- Chest Congestion. Dry & Productive Cough.
- Soothes Cough & Throat.
- Works Naturally with Your Body.
- Real Honey Cough Syrup.
- 99.999% Alcohol-Free.
- 6.7 fl oz Size (40 Doses).
Children's Chestal is your child's day and night solution for relieving all types of common coughs.
- Natural honey base coats & soothes the throat.
- Loosens chest congestion.
- Calms dry, fitful coughs.
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions.
- For children ages 2 & up.
- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Active Ingredients -- Purpose:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS Helps loosen thick mucus
Bryonia 3C HPUS Relieves dry and painful cough
Coccus cacti 3C HPUS Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
Drosera 3C HPUS Relieves barking cough worse at night
Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS Relieves cough associated with nausea
Pulsatilla 6C HPUS Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
Rumex crispus 6C HPUS Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
Spongia tosta 3C HPUS Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
- Children 2 to 12 years of age Take 5 ml every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age Not recommended.
- Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 ml. Contains 0.001% alcohol. Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product does not contain prescription ingredients.
Boiron, Chestal Honey Syrup Children's Cough Relief, 6.7 oz