Botanique by Himalaya Exfoliating Walnut & Wood Apple Face Scrub
- A Gentle Exfoliant for All Skin Types.
- Amla, Basil, Neem, Patchouli.
- Gluten Free.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Free.
- Paraben Free.
- Phthalate Free.
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances.
- No Animal Testing.
Formulated with pure botanicals and essential oils, including pure and fine particles of Walnut, Wood Apple, and Nutmeg Shell to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and refine the skin. Stimulates skin, accelerates cell regeneration, and facilitates skin respiration, optimizing the penetration of active moisturizers. Extracts of pure Holy Basil and Sweet Marjoram soothe and smoothen your skin for velvety skin that will beg to be caressed.
- English Walnut - Invigorates and exfoliates for radiant skin.
- Wood Apple - Removes dead skin cells with its mild exfoliating action.
- Nutmeg Oil - Gentle exfoliant supports cellular regeneration.
- Ginger Root Oil - Soothes, comforts and balances the skin.
- Basil Oil - Used for its soothing herbal scent and preservative action.
Exfoliating Walnut & Wood Apple Face Scrub Ingredients:
Vegetable glycerin (from vegetable oils), water (aqua), decyl glucoside (from coconut oil and sugar), silica (natural mineral from earth crust), kaolin (natural mineral), juglans regia (English walnut) shell powder, phyllanthus emblica (amla) fruit extract*, benincasia cerifera (winter melon) fruit extract*, xanthan gum (natural thickener), potassium sorbate (found in sorbus cashmiriana berries), citric acid (found in citrus fruits), aegle marmelos (bael tree) fruit extract*, melia azadirachta (neem) leaf extract*, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), limonia acidissima (Indian woodapple) shell powder, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) shell powder*, origanum majorana (sweet marjoram) leaf oil*, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil*, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil*, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil*, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil*, geraniol#, linalool#.
#Naturally occurring components of herbs and essential oils.
Apply to moist skin using small circular motions. Rinse and pat dry. No recommended for acne-prone skin.